“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”- Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Four Weeks

Hello friends, 

Yesterday marked four weeks until my departure to the Kingdom of Tonga. I am SO EXCITED! On September 1, 2014 I will be leaving KC at 3:20 and will be arriving to LA at 4:50. From there I will be spending the night in LA and participating in one day of training. I will then be settling in for a 12 hour flight to Fiji. A few days will be spent in Fiji and then off to Tonga. During my two years abroad you will be able to keep up with me through this blog (knowing me I am sure it will be filled with a lot of unusual/funny stories that would only happen to me). As soon as I get my address I will post it. All letters and packages will be greatly appreciated! You can also email me at baileykbollinger@gmail.com or Facebook me! 


Anyways here is the Kingdom of Tonga on a map!
 

And here is a tropical view of Tonga 


Love you all <3

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you and I love you so very much. Enjoy the opportunity you have been given. This journey will enrich you more than you know!
    Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete