“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”- Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, August 25, 2014

SEVEN Days. Yes, Seven.

This time next week I will be in LA awaiting my Peace Corps adventure!

I officially have a pair of chacos, a lifeproof case, and a hammock (compliments of my parents)!




My address for the first 10 weeks will be as follows (I believe it will change..stay tuned)!

Bailey Bollinger, PCT
Peace Corps
PO Box 147
Nuku’alofa
Kingdom of Tonga
South Pacific

People have also asked what things to send and that is also something that I will have to get back to you on, but to list a few things I love/my kids will love: oreos, peanut butter, books, stickers, candy, or really anything you want to send!

Thanks for all the love and support. Come hug me this week. It is going to be a long two years if you don't :)


No comments:

Post a Comment