“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”- Mahatma Gandhi

Monday, September 1, 2014

Hopped off the plane at LAX...

and a bus almost hit me. I'm not cut out for the LA lifestyle. It's just a little to much for my midwest up bringing. 

Today has been crazy. Thanks to everyone who made my last weekend so fun and traveled to see me and spend time with me. There were so many wonderful people hugging and kissing me goodbye at the airport it was overwhelming! 
Y'all are the best. 

My roommate in LA and I have already become besties. We are the same kind of weird. And when she told me she went ham on something and had commitment issues I knew we were the same person. 

After registration Kayla and I took a cab and went to some part of LA and met up with my pal Al and we had some real good noms. 


I would say that I am off to a swell start! 

Much love! 



1 comment: