“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”- Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Me'a e Hongofulu

Random thoughts and updates!

1. How about them Royals? I am converting the Tongans into Royals fan one Tongan at a time!

2. I have bed bugs. Very itchy. Very unfortunate. Mostly itchy. 

3. I find out what island I will be living on and what village I will be teaching in on Thursday!

4. My host sister has never had a pickle.

5. Cassava and curry is my favorite meal in Tonga.

6. Tonga makes some delicious beers.

7. I officially have chaco tan lines on my feet.

8. I only have two weeks left with my host family. 'Oku ou lotomamahi.

9.There was a pig head put on my plate this week.

10. I love and miss, y'all!

 My host niece, Nia
 Did some acting in language class this week
 bed bug life
 beautiful sunset
 ice cream and friends
Tongan beer

No comments:

Post a Comment