“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”- Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Sio Omai Faiva

This past week I participated in two faivas. The one on Wednesday I found out I would be dancing in about five minutes before the dance started and the one yesterday I first started learning the dance on Monday. I am not sure when these people will learn that I can’t sing and dance. They just eat it up.

The Wednesday faiva was for the Church of Tonga. It was a long day of dancing, but super fun to hang out with my village and watch my kids do their different dances. Sammy came too so it was fun to hang out with her!










The faiva a few days later was for the Free Wesleyan Church and I had a lead role. It was wild. 








No comments:

Post a Comment